Dynamic Run Shorts
How to measure:
Measure around the middle of your natural waistline, this should be approximately around where your belly button sits or just above.
Measure around the widest part of your hips, making sure the tape measure is sitting straight around the largest part of your bum.
Hot Tips 🔥
- The measuring tape should fit closely around the body without squeezing in any way.
- If your waist and hip measurements fall in different sizes, we recommend following the size of your waist measurement.
|AU 2 / XXXS||35-45||55-65|
|AU 4 / XXS||45-65||65-75|
|AU 6 / XS||55-65||75-85|
|AU 8 / S||65-75||85-95|
|AU 10 / M||75-85||95-105|
|AU 12 / L||85-95||105-115|
|AU 14 / XL||95-105||115-125|
|AU 16 / 2XL||105-115||125-135|
|AU 18 / 3XL||130-140||135-145|
|AU 2 / XXXS||14-18||22-26|
|AU 4 / XXS||18-22||26-30|
|AU 6 / XS||22-26||30-34|
|AU 8 / S||26-30||34-38|
|AU 10 / M||30-34||38-42|
|AU 12 / L||34-38||42-46|
|AU 14 / XL||38-42||46-50|
|AU 16 / 2XL||42-46||50-54|
|AU 18 / 3XL||46-50||54-58|
* All measurements are guides only. From time to time some people might find that their perfect size does not line up with the size chart data.
Feel closer to your run in the Black Camo Dynamic Run Shorts. It all starts with the fabric; a polyester and elastane combo perfectly paired to create an extreme amount of stretch whilst maintaining a very light and breathable exterior. Next is the internal underwear for added comfort and the mesh panels on the outer leg for even MORE breathability. Finally, the body contouring curved hem on the side gives a flattering fit and the hidden zip pocket for keys and headphones gives these shorts function for any run, workout or adventure you may embark on.
- Polyester & Elastane
- HD Printed logo
- Internal elastic waistband with external drawcord for adjustable and secure fit
- Mesh pannels for ventilation on outer leg
- Body contouring curved hem at side for a flattering fit
- Internal Underwear
- External invisible Zip pocket
- 92% Repreve Polyester, 8% Elastane